AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Areca Palm Indoor/Outdoor Live, 1 Gallon, Clean Air of Toxins!
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Areca Palm Indoor/Outdoor Live, 1 Gallon, Clean Air of Toxins! by AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE at List It Fort Lauderdale. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Areca Palm (chrysalidocarpus lutescens) is one of the most widely used palms for bright interiors. It features feathery, arching fronds, each withup
Features & Highlights
- Areca Palm gets its nickname, the butterfly palm, because its long feathery fronds (leaves) arch upwards off multiple reed- like stems, resembling butterfly wings
- Areca palms require bright, indirect light.
- Areca palms are non-toxic to both dogs and cats.
- Great for containers both inside and outside of the home! makes a great privacy screen, accent plant or garden backdrop.
- USDA hardiness zones 9-11
- Pot heights and colors may vary.
|Brand:||AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE|
|Color:||Clean Air of Toxins!|
|Item Weight:||3.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 6 x 6 inches|