The GS4 High Performance Grilling System sets a new standard in the world of backyard cuisine, and lands the Genesis II in a class of its own. This innovative grilling system is based on over 30 years of grilling experience, culinary expertise, and most importantly, avidly considering the wants and needs of the people who matter most – the grilling community.
Each component of GS4 was uniquely designed for ease-of-use and to provide an unequaled satisfaction to your backyard grilling experience. Promising burners that are ensured to ignite every time, smoke infused food that grills evenly and consistently regardless of where it’s placed on the cooking grate, and hassle free cleanup; you are able to focus on what it’s is all about – bringing people together around the grill.
The GS4 grilling system is composed of four key components: The Infinity Ignition, High Performance Burners, Flavorizer Bars, and Grease Management System. These components ensure that every aspect of your grilling experience is easy and reliable; from the moment the burners are lit to the general maintenance of your grill. And together, create the strongest grilling engine within this Genesis grill.
Features & Highlights
- GS4 Grilling System includes four high performance stainless steel burners with porcelain enameled Flavorizer bars and new Grease Management System reduces risk of dangerous flare-ups and makes grease removal easy
- Porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grates provide 646 square inches of cooking space with 198 square inch Tuck-Away warming rack overhead
- Infinity Ignition ensures that by turning the knob, the gas will ignite and start each burner with ease, and is backed by a generous warranty
- Stainless steel side prep workspaces feature integrated hanging storage hooks for your barbecue tools,Dimensions - Lid Open (inches) 61H x 61W x 31D,Dimensions - Lid Closed (inches) 45 H x 61W x 29 D,
Primary cooking area (square inches) 646
- 10 year, 100 Percent Weber Guarantee
|Item Weight:||190 pounds|
|Item Size:||39 x 26 x 26 inches|
|Package Weight:||191 pounds|
|Package Size:||31.5 x 25.75 x 25.75 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Weber, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 463675016, ean: 0047362367501,
The Char-Broil Signature TRU-Infrared 325 is a 2-burner gas grill featuring Char-Broil's TRU-Infrared cooking system. The TRU-Infrared technology provides better performance with greater temperature range and control. Features a stainless steel lid,...
By Royal Gourmet
mpn: CD1824A, ean: 0859098006216,
Enjoy the delicious aromas when you cook with this Royal Gourmet Charcoal Grill. You will have enough space to grill anything with a 380 square inch primary cooking area, plus a secondary cooking space 210 square inches. This charcoal grill features...
mpn: 17602047, ean: 0099143020471,
The Char-Broil TRU-Infrared electric patio bistro is the ultimate solution for patio & deck cooking needs. Offering a sleek design & outstanding cooking performance, the patio bistro features Char-Broil infrared technology which heats up faster, hott...
By Z Grills
Z GRILLS: Enhance Your Grilling Experience, Greater Flavor, Easier to OperateZ GRILLS Wood Pellet Grills are fueled by 100%-natural BBQ wood pellets. The digital control board ignites the grill and allows you to set the cooking temperature from 180°...