Product Description & Reviews
The Westinghouse WGen7500 Portable Generator is a perfect portable power solution, whether you are looking for an emergency power supply for your home or you need to power campsite, tailgate party, or your latest home improvement project. Designed by Westinghouse in Columbus, Ohio, the dependable and easy-to-use WGen7500 offers a variety of premium, innovative features at a value that cannot be beat by comparable generator models. An intuitive control panel with conveniently located controls makes the WGen7500 easy to operate. Rubber covered GFCI power outlets provide additional protection from the environment and rugged conditions. Unlike comparable generator models, the WGen7500's sturdy hardened-steel frame features roll bars on the top of the unit that provide additional protection for the unit's 6.6 gallon gas tank. The roll bars additionally offer a larger variety of options for transporting and securing the unit. The WGen7500 features a powerful Westinghouse engine that was designed with reliability and extended life in mind. Westinghouse engines incorporate overhead valve technology that allows the engine to run at lower temperatures and use less fuel than conventional side valve engines. Additionally, a built-in automatic low oil shutdown protects the WGen7500's engine from damage by shutting the engine down if the oil level becomes dangerously low or if the oil overheats and loses viscosity. A digital hour meter on the control panel makes it easy to perform regular maintenance on the WGen7500, ensuring long-life and lasting utility. The WGen7500 features the added benefit and convenience of an electric start - with the simple push of a button, this generator is easy enough for anyone to use! The Westinghouse WGen7500 Portable Generator is backed by a three-year warranty and Westinghouse's nationwide service and support network.
Features & Highlights
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start with Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank with Fuel Gauge; 10 Hour Run Time at 50% Load
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powered by a 420 cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve with Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter
- EPA, CARB, and CSA Compliant; Backed By a 3-Year Warranty; Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571
|Item Weight:||200.62 pounds|
|Item Size:||26.18 x 26.2 x 26.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||207.23 pounds|
|Package Size:||23.5 x 21.73 x 21.73 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.